WILD CARD 1 June 2015

Welcome to our June 1st WILD CARD POST. I was out of town on Friday so we are running a few days late with this week's post.  

I've asked my friend and fellow Oklahoma author Julie Jarnagin to share something fun with us this week. 

Take it away Julie:

 

I’m excited to be here today! To celebrate the recent release of my novel, Kiss the Cowboy, let’s do a scavenger hunt for a $5 Amazon gift card.

 

You can find all the answers at www.JulieJarnagin.com and the Amazon pages for Kiss the Cowboy and my novella, The Art of Falling.

1.    Which book of mine is currently FREE!
2.    What animal am I afraid of?
3.    What is the name of the hero in Kiss the Cowboy?
4.    Tell me something interesting about yourself.

Add all your answers in the comments with your email address, and we’ll draw one winner. Thanks for playing!


What if your competition for your dream job…was your dream man?

All Lucy Pickett needs to become executive chef in one of Dallas’s finest restaurants is to pull off the high-profile wedding she’s catering. So what if she’s forced to share duties with Dylan Lawson, a modern-day chuck-wagon cook? So what if he’s got rugged looks and cowboy charm? None of that is going to knock her off her game. Until she learns the restaurateur is considering Dylan for the position she wants. Game on–and it’s a winner-take-all event!

Dylan Lawson finally has the opportunity he’s been waiting for to prove he can do more than just be a ranch hand. The only thing standing in his way is the fiery chef fighting for the same position. Will the heated competition scorch any chance they have for love?


Julie Jarnagin is a multi-published author of inspirational romance. She grew up in a small Oklahoma town where her family farmed and ranched. These days she lives in a not-so-big city with her amazing husband and two young sons who tolerate all her nerdy quirks. Julie earned a B.A. in Journalism / Professional Writing from the University of Oklahoma and is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers. To get the latest about new releases and freebies, join Julie’s newsletter at www.JulieJarnagin.com/connect.

8 comments:

  1. Love this contest!
    The Art of Falling is free
    You are afraid of hippos
    Dylan Lawson is the hero.
    Looking forward to reading your books.
    Thanks.
    jacsmi75 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Art of Falling is free and you are afraid of Hippos Dylan Lawson is the hero
    Something about me? I was born in a refugee camp in Germany.
    Look forward to reading. Sonja dot nishimoto at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh, I forgot #4 question to answer:
    I was married on a daily TV show.....many yrs. ago!!

    jacsmi75 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how fun!! This is my first scavenger hunt and I think I'm having a blast already :-D Ok to answer your questions:
    "The Art of Falling" is currently free (to which I have picked up)
    You are afraid of hippos; I don't really blame you, they are one BIG ugly creature. I've seen my share in zoos...yikes!! I would not want to run into one in a dark alley, lol!
    Dylan Lawson is your hero in "Kiss the Cowboy" who (if I weren't married) I would want to kiss too :-D
    One interesting thing about me: That's a hard one since I don't find too much interesting about myself, but anyway here goes: My best friend and I got saved the same night way back in about 1991 and we're both still serving the Lord!
    Thanks for a fun time and for the chance to win an Amazon card! I love learning about new-to-me authors and their books :-)
    teamob4 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post. It is always enjoyable learning about new to me authors.
    1. the art of falling is free
    2. Hippos
    3. Dylan. I love that name
    4. I don't really consider myself interesting at all. Lol. I a homeschool mom to 2 boys. I am a mom/baby nurse, that has been touched by some precious families
    Cagould15(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The free book is The Art of Falling.
    2 You are afraid of hippos.
    3.Dylan Lawson
    4.I am a retired RN and worked for the Indian Health Service and I read and review Christian Fiction.
    linderellar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing, everyone! Carrie is our winner! Congrats. I'll be sending your gift card soon.

    ReplyDelete