VACATION!!!


What's my favorite word this time of the year?  

VACATION!!!

I'm the type of person who needs motivation to get out of bed five days a week and trudge to the 8-5 grind.  For me, the promise of a nice trip at the end of winter works like a miracle drug.

I'll generally book my vacation in late fall and then spend the next few months with a countdown running on my phone. When the days become too much, I look at the count down and dream of ocean breezes and pretty blue water.

This year, I'm back on a Royal Caribbean cruise. THE NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS will take me and my granddaughter to Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan, Honduras.

Activities include  snorkeling, shopping, zip lining, visiting exotic animals, eating some wonderful food, and some SERIOUS unwinding!

I might even read a good book, or two, something I get to do too seldom these days.

Things that will not be happening during this time include, writing, editing, worrying about sales numbers, cooking, cleaning, and getting up at 4:30 AM to drag myself to the daily 8 to 5. 

I'll have pictures to share once I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like fun. Have a blast, Sharon! Can't wait to see your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete