SO YOU WANT TO WRITE A BOOK... Getting to know you Friday--3 April 2015

GETTING TO KNOW YOU FRIDAY APRIL 2015 

Welcome to April and getting to know you Friday. On the first Friday of each month I want us to take the time to get to know each other a little better. I'll post something you might not know about me and ask you to share.

I decided to try something fun this week, but I'll warn you in advance, this experiment will fall flatter than a pancake if you all don't participate.

When I tell people that I'm an author, I hear a lot of them say, "I'd like to write a book someday."

Well, here is your chance.

 My blog is an open book for you guys this week to get creative.  I'm going to let you guys write the story.

I'll start you off with a sentence and I'd like for you guys to build on it in your comments. As you visit the blog you'll have to read all the other comments to see where they have taken our tale. You may visit more than once and leave more than one comment.

Here we go:

The thunder rattled the windows as Callie removed the last cheesecake from the oven. The power flickered and the lights went out. Something warm brushed Callie's bare ankle, causing...

3 comments:

  1. Something warm brushed Callie's bare ankle, causing her to jump and almost drop the pan. Then she realized it was only the towel hanging from the oven door..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something warm brushed Callie's bare ankle, causing her heart to race. Finally, she remembered her cat, Angel, was in the kitchen with her. Thank goodness, she hadn't dropped the cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Callie stood and turned to set the cheesecake on the table the lightening flashed and in the doorway was the shape of a man. The cheesecake hit the floor just as her brother called out.. Callie you home?

    ReplyDelete