WHAT'S NEW IN MY WRITING WORLD? You'll have to read it to believe it!

Have you noticed that several things have gone missing from the blog over the last couple of weeks? Look around, there are no WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW covers, no reviews, no first chapters. Let's fix part of that right now, shall we?

Introducing the new and improved:

Women of Valley View.

Let's talk about Callie, Terri and Pam first:



Coming March first with updated covers and reduced pricing!  Beautiful, aren't they? I hope you'll share this with your friends. There's a special surprise coming for new Valley View readers. Sorry, but I'll have to share that later.

New purchase links will be added once they become available.

What else is new in Valley View?  COMING APRIL 1st to a book retailer near you,

 THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW: SAMANTHA


And the hits just keep coming,  Have you read my free novella?

With 111 reviews and currently sitting in in the top of Amazons ratings, This book is always free. If you haven't read it, why not?  It's free on what ever electronic device you read on. Here are some links for you:

AMAZON

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords

 
Do you know the most common comment I get from readers who have read and reviewed FOR MERCIES SAKE? "I wish there were more to the story. Well, tonight, I am all about wish fulfillment!

BEGGING FOR MERCIE, coming in June 2015.

Are you as excited as I am?  Not yet? Let me add the final touch.

Coming in November:

THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW: KATE

Whew! I'm exhausted!!  Please keep watch here for future updates to the schedule, and if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, please use the signup block at the top of the right side bar to do that. April's edition is going to be filled with news, surprises, gifts, and contests. You won't want to miss it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new covers, so leave me a comment below.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new covers. I have the first three and the free ebook, For mercy's Sake. My birthday is April 7th. so the book will just be in time. :) I like the top but is different. Be looking for your next newsletter. GOD bless you, Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited and happy for you! I love the new covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I LOVE your new covers! They're really beautiful! I think they're much more attractive to prospective buyers. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the new covers! Wishing you richest blessings!

    ReplyDelete