Some like it HOT! Getting to know you Friday 6 Jan 2015

GETTING TO KNOW YOU FRIDAY January 2015

Welcome to January and getting to know you Friday. On the first Friday of each month I want us to take the time to get to know each other a little better. I'll post something you might not know about me and ask you to share.


I have a confession to make. I LOVE Mexican food. I think my mom slipped queso in my bottle as an infant. Mexican is my go to choice for dining out. If you don't want nachos, don't ask me to pick the restaurant. All that melted, gooey cheese...

I have two rules for cooking. If it's sweet, add chocolate, it it's not sweet, add cheese.

 My second choice for a meal out on the town is sea food. I love shrimp and crab. The dish pictured above is called Great Balls of Fire. Had them for dinner tonight. Crab, cream cheese, and jalapenos, deep fried crispy brown, and they are SPICY. 

Which leads to my next confession...I don't like spicy Mexican food, but I love the heat when it comes to sea food. Yes, I know I'm strange.

So my question to you is this: What are your two favorite go to choices for dining out? Do you like your food hot or mild?

6 comments:

  1. Mexican food and shrimp. I like mine mild to medium heat, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, thanks for sharing. My husband likes shrimp fajitas. Maybe the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Mexican and Mexican, not too spicy! I think maybe my mama slipped a double portion of queso in my bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she would never do such a despicable thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, you and I would have a fine time eating out together. I always say I could eat Mexican food three times a day. I do love those jalapeño's on top, though. I would also have to add pizza to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will have to have lunch sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete