WILD CARD FRIDAY 31 Oct 2014

Welcome to the second Wild Card Friday of October. On the fourth (and fifth if there is one) Fridays of every month I've invited one of my writer friends to share something fun and then tell you a bit about their work. This week LoRee Peery has a picture to caption and a cool prize for the winner:


Wow, look at the mischief on those faces....Share your thoughts on what they're thinking in a comment for a chance to win an e-copy of LoRee's book:



Needing to finish her thesis in order to keep her job working with youth in a residential treatment center, Shana Arnold sequesters herself on Creighton Rice’s Nebraska ranch. She expects the secluded hideaway to provide a peaceful environment. What she doesn't expect is to become the victim of identity theft and a crazed home invader.
Creighton Rice has been content to live alone with his God--until he meets Shana. He's drawn to her, but must fight the attraction. Getting close makes him face a lifetime's accumulation of scars. Plus, Shana doesn’t share his faith. But when Shana's life is threatened, Creighton must protect her--even if it means letting her in.
Will Shana discover that even when a woman loses everything, she can regain courage and strength through faith in God, and can Creighton allow God to heal scars and open the door to a lifetime with Shana?



Christian romance author LoRee Peery feels grounded in her sense of place and considers it a blessing to have lived most of her life in the country. She has been married for forty years and is thankful to have five children and eleven grandchildren. www.loreepeery.com
Her characters find romance through spiritual struggles and coming to terms with the Lord’s will. LoRee’s Frivolities Series and other publications are available at Pelican Book Group http://tinyurl.com/kwz9enk

5 comments:

  1. Not sure which picture you are talking about. With the boys I thik the younger one is saying "I'm going to tell on you."
    As to the book, looks like he has said "Why can't you forgive me?" Your book sounds good LoRee. I would love to read it.
    Maxie > mac262(at)me(dot)com <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, is it what you thought it was going to be? I tried to tell you!
    dkstevensne @ outlook dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, I can almost here this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxie, I responded but my comment didn't show. These boys are six months apart in age. Thanks for your interest in my story. I grin every time I remember the incident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, just what were you expecting???Elecronics???

    Loved the interview. rebunting@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete