THIRD FRIDAY NEWS 17 Oct 2014

Third Friday's on the blog are usually reserved for writing news if I have any. This week, instead of Valley View news, I have family news.

Meet Amy Jean Richardson and

William Lee Richardson.

Their membership in our family became official this week when a judge made their adoption by my youngest daughter and her husband final.

Meet the Richardson clan:


Left to right: Grandson Blake Richardson, Granddaughter Abigail Richardson, my daughter Tammi, holding Amy, the very nice judge who made it all happen, My son-in-law Tim Richardson holding William, hiding in the back grandson Brian Richardson, and last but hardly least Granddaughter Hailey Richardson.

Amy and William have been a part of our family for a year, ever since Tammi and Tim decided to become foster parents. It didn't take long for them to realize that they wanted a more permanent arrangement if possible and we all know that with God, all things are possible.

I have no adequate words to express my pride in, and love for, this whole family. Amy and William...welcome to the clan!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, I am so happy for you and your beautiful family. Grandchildren are truly grand, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I am so happy for you and your daughter. jrs362 at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I, too, adopted from fostering and it has been one of the biggest blessings of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete