A SERIOUS ADDICTION

Welcome to October and getting to know you Friday. On the first Friday of each month I want us to take the time to get to know each other a little better. I'll post something you might not know about me and ask you to share.

Hi, My name is Sharon Srock and I have a confession to make...I have a serious sweater addiction. My mother suffered from the same condition, she passed it on to me. My oldest daughter carries the burden as well, and I have a grandson who has requested sweaters for his Christmas present. It truly is a generational curse.


There are only three seasons to my year. Spring, summer, and sweater.I have more than 50 fleecy friends folded (say that fast three times) away in under the bed storage units, just waiting for cooler weather to arrive for good.  And even though we still have a couple of near 90 degree days in our ten day forecast, today didn't get over 65, so it's coming! The chance to snuggle into the embrace of a comfortable old friend as I sit on the porch with book and coffee, or trek off to my day job.

Every year as August turns into September I begin to long for my sweater days. Shopping at this time of the year often becomes a hunt for the perfect new trophy to add to my collection. If I don't get help soon, I'll be forced to start storing them in the trunk of my car when I'm not wearing them.

Sweater is my favorite season of the year. What's yours and why?

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year but I also love winter.
    I'm like you,I love to snuggle.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing sweaters, they are warm and cozy. But I'm just as fond of Spring as Fall.

    ReplyDelete