WILD CARD FRIDAY 26 Sepember 2014

Welcome back to WILD CARD Friday. I'm a little late getting our post up since I was out of town, but better late than never.

On the fourth and fifth Fridays of each month, I'll invite a fellow writer to post something fun for us. Since my guest author is MIA this week, I'm taking the helm to bring you three fun things.  Please read all the way to the bottom because there is a contest and a book prize involved.

First thing. A few weeks ago I featured Erin Taylor Young on my author spotlight page. She was there to talk about her debut book SURVIVING HENRY. During the process of the interview she mentioned that she could juggle. I have video proof!!

video

Second thing. I spent the week in St. Louis attending the AMERICAN CHRISTIAN FICTION WRITERS conference. I had a wonderful time and I was joined by a terrific group of Oklahoma authors. Don't we clean up nice?

They are, left to right: Toni Chisom, Lacy Williams, Erin Young, Susan Crawford, Me, Robin Patchen, Regina Jennings, and Terri Weldon.  We are all published in some form or fashion, look us up on Amazon. (Except Toni, she had good meetings at the conference and Susan's first book releases in the spring.)

CONTEST TIME!!!  Caption this picture in a comment and I'll put your name in for an e-copy of Pam's story. Be sure to leave an email address in you post.


I get to pick (no pun intended) the winner. Here is your prize.


3 comments:

  1. Pick your poison!
    Sonja dot Nishimoto at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got an idea of somewhere else you can stick your finger!
    teddybearette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWW! is that spinach from lunch???
    dkstevensne (at) outlook .com

    ReplyDelete