GETTING TO KNOW YOU FRIDAY

Welcome to getting to know you Friday. On the first Friday of each month I hope to get to know all of you a little better by sharing something about myself and posting a question for you to answer.

Over the last 10 years I have been blessed to be able to take some WONDERFUL vacations. From the lush greenery of Hawaii, to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the depths of the Grand Canyon, and this year...the beauty of Alaska.

I love the majesty of snow capped mountains and the valleys thick with 100 shades of green are awesome.

 But I have to say that my favorite vacations, the ones I go back to year after year, take me to the ocean. 

The movement of the water. The mild temperatures of the tropics.

The wonderful mysteries that wait just under the surface. I LOVE to snorkel. I always wanted to learn to scuba dive, I've decided that snorkeling is the next best thing. I could float out on the water with my mask buried in the water for hours at a time. I am amazed at all the beauty God designed for us just under the surface.

My vacation for 2015 will be a return to the ocean on a 7 day cruise.

Tell me about you.  What's your favorite vacation destination...Mountain or beach? What's your favorite thing to do while you're there?

No comments:

Post a Comment