GETTING TO KNOW YOU FRIDAY


I'm beginning to think I'm never going to get rested up from my Alaskan adventure. I got home Monday night and I haven't stopped since I walked in the front door. The Avon order I submitted before I left needed bagging and delivering, Groceries needed to be bought, I had a mid week nail appointment, the next AVON order needs to be sent out on Monday, and I wrote most of Chapter 13 for the next VALLEY VIEW story. All of this around a full time day job. I'm dragging!!

In honor of my draggyness I have declared tomorrow, Saturday the 7th of June, an official DO NOTHING DAY. I hope some of you will join me.  A good look at the picture above will give you some idea of what my perfect do nothing day looks like. If the weather is too hot, or if it rains, I have no problem moving my pillow, coffee, and book to the dry, air conditioned comfort of my recliner.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU FRIDAY is the new format for my posts on the first Friday of the month. I'll pose a question and give you my answer and enjoy reading yours as you share.

So here's this weeks question:

What's your favorite thing to do on a do nothing day?


4 comments:

  1. My do nothing day consists of a big, comfy chair with footstool, glass of ice tea, great book in hand, and quiet.......

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am retired and I get to choose my do nothing day.
    I curl up with a good book and a glass of sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite do nothing day is sitting back in my recliner with a big glass of iced tea and a good book to read.

    Ann Ellison
    abilene_nana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lie the comfy chairs and the good books are going to carry the day. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete