ALASKA, A PUPPY, THE CLASH, AND A SALE

Bon Voyage!!

 My daughter and I will be boarding the Grand Princess cruise liner on Sunday to begin our seven day adventure in Alaska. This is a trip we have planned and anticipated for almost two years and I can't wait to see another part of God's beautiful planet. I'll be taking lots of pictures on the trip to share with you guys when we get back.

PUPPY UPDATE
A few week ago I shared the sad news that our nine-year-old lab, Sara had died. Since that time we have been searching for the perfect puppy to fill the void. On Wednesday night we found her. Meet Jazmin. Jazmin has only one small problem...in less than hours my husband has spoiled her so completely that  she has become nearly impossible to live with. He wanted to keep her close for a few days while she adjusted to her new surroundings. He even took her to work with him yesterday.  Today he's gone and I'm home pulling the last minute details of my life together so I can go on the a fore mentioned vacation and all I've heard for five hours is puppy whining. She has 3 acres to explore and two other dogs to play with but she wants in the house like a human. She's laying under my feet as I type this. The human ear wasn't designed to take this sort of relentless abuse!

THE CLASH OF THE TITLES
 THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW:PAM is a choice for this month's CLASH OF THE TITLES. Competition is stiff, but she can take the title with your help! You don't have to join or sign up for anything to vote, just follow this link and click. It takes 3 seconds, I counted!
http://www.clashofthetitles.com/

THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW: TERRI is featured as a
1.99 download MONDAY ONLY at Christian books.com in your choice of e-reader applications.
One reviewer said:
"What sets this book apart from most is the perspective. I might even go so far as to call it "the view." Like a movie running across the window of your mind, it gives you a front row seat to not only observe how Terri works out her problems, but how we can possibly apply those same methods to work on ours. Because that part of the story is real. Something you can take home with you."

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, my fellow ACFW sister, I wish I'd pay attention better because I would have known you were going on an Alaskan cruise. I don't know if you are heading up to the Anchorage area or not but if you are, let me know. I'd love to be able to meet you.

    I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebester Award. You can find it here: http://kristenatunstall.com/ive-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award/ You can choose to accept it if you like as it's optional.

    ReplyDelete