WRITER'S RETREAT 2014


Look at this awesome group of writers that I got to spend the weekend with.

Eleven of us traveled to Kingman Kansas where we spent two nights in the beautiful, historic, King's Inn bed and breakfast.

We helped each other with story ideas, worked on some marketing strategies,snacked and ate, and some of actually wrote some words on our current projects.

It wasn't all hard work, there were plenty of moments of fun and laughter. (See the smiles in the picture below.)


A good time was had by all, and I'm excited to see the stories that come from our weekend together. 

There are a few serious health needs among us. We all appreciate your prayers as we move forward.

Bottom line? I don't think Kansas has seen the last of this group of writers.

Do you work or play in a field where this sort of joint collaboration is beneficial?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a productive, but fun, weekend. Are your retreats open only to members of your writers' group? I think a weekend like this would really give me a boost for finishing up the third book in my trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, this was our first time to do this, so I don't really know what normal looks like and since I don't know where you're located, it's hard to say. Send me an email and we can talk more.

    ReplyDelete