THANKSGIVING FUN


Let's have some Thanksgiving fun. 

I'm seeing countdown lists of things people are thankful for. God, home, family, jobs, health...

All of those are good things, and nothing short of God's blessings in our lives.

But...do you have a frivolous blessing that you're thankful for? This is the time and place to list it.

I have many of those, not the least being the technology that brought us spell checkers. I'd be lost without it. My editor would probably disown me without it.

How about you? What are you thankful for that probably wouldn't make a short list?


***While you are here, don't forget to click over to the AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT tab and enjoy our interview and giveaway featuring Kathi Macias and her Christmas release THE DOCTOR'S CHRISTMAS QUILT. If you have not signed up for my newsletter yet, please use the box at the top of the sidebar to do that before you leave.***

6 comments:

  1. Thankful for my husband, who keeps Dr. Pepper in my fridge ALL the time. Probably does it so he can stand to live with me, but the point is, he does it! What a guy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delia, that's probably a good thing for both of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH thankful for so much. I think the biggest and certainly most frivolous is my smart phone. I have a Kindle app on it which has blessed me as I wait in long shopping lines. No grumpiness from me makes lots of people thankful I bet. :)

    ReplyDelete