FACELIFT


 No one ever said growing up was easy, but as maturity goes, I think we're looking pretty good.

The blog has a new name, a new look, a new color scheme.

As we continue the transition from blog to web page I invite you to use the box at the right to sign up for my quarterly newsletter. The first edition, scheduled for January, is going to be packed with fun stuff you don't want to miss. I have a special guest and giveaway lined up. Devotions, recipes, contests, and, of course, THE WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW book news.

This page will always be here for breaking news, and the AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT page interviews and giveaways will continue.

 If you are getting this by email, I don't know how much you'll see. I invite you to click over to the page to get the full effect.
www.sharonsrock.com

Nope, no one ever said growing up was easy, but I think we are headed in the right direction.

What do you think? Love it? Hate it?

8 comments:

  1. I love your new website.....so pretty and refreshing....like a breath of fresh air. Good for you!

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new face lift of your website! I love water scenes. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, The picture is on of my favorite from Cozumel.

      Delete
  3. Sharon, I LOVE the new look! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancee, Thanks. I'm pretty pleased for a do it yourself job. I like the clean lines.

      Delete