MAY I PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION...


Much has happened over the last few months and I thought I'd take some blog space to bring everyone up to speed on what's happening in my world and in the world of the Garfield Dwellers.

First a plea...I'm starting a newsletter. Please see the box in the upper right hand corner. If you have not signed up, please consider doing so. The first installment will publish in January and will appear quarterly after that. I have 215 names so far and would love to add yours to that growing list. The newsletter will feature an author interview and giveaway, recipes, contests, and of course VALLEY VIEW book news. I have an AMAZING first guest author that you are not going to want to miss and you won't see the interview posted anywhere else.

Now, let's take the books in order of appearance.

Callie celebrates her first birthday this month. She continues to get great reviews and I am thrilled by God's goodness in this regard. If you are reading this, and you haven't read the book...

Best deal for purchase: Deeper Shopping has the print copies for 13.43. Here's the link: http://ow.ly/qbVLn 

Terri also continues to get FIVE STAR reviews. If you haven't got your copy yet once again, Deeper shopping has the best deal on print copies at just 10.39.
If you have friends that enjoy women's fiction, I'd appreciate it if you kept these two titles in mind for Christmas.


Pam is coming. I've talked to my publisher and, even though she didn't give me a date, she did say that everything was complete and that Pam was in que for a release date. I remain hopeful that she'll arrive right after the first of the year. Please agree with me in prayer about that. (SMILE)



Meet Samantha, book four in the WOMEN OF VALLEY VIEW series. I apologize for the picture. I pulled it out of Callie's cover, and I know it's not the best.

The news is that the story is complete!! 73,000 words and currently with my wonderful group of advance readers. They will have input back to me by the end of November. I'll make a couple of final read throughs and send it of for submission by Christmas.

No contract exists for this title yet. All prayers appreciated.

There you have it, all my news and theirs. Please make sure you check out the other page tabs while you're here.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for five stars and wishing you much success.

    Prayers were just lifted.


    <><
    http://ChristieCottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie, Thanks for the prayers and support.

      Delete