WINDING DOWN THE LAUNCH

Look at my girls...Aren't the gorgeous? I'm a proud mama!!


Terri's launch festivities are just about over. Just a few more blog stops and a few more reviews to share.

It's been a great couple of weeks and just an FYI for all you prize winners. I should have books to mail out to you by May 12th.



REVIEWS

5.0 out of 5 stars Another inspiring story with a lesson., April 24, 2013
By S. Hoover - This review is from: Terri (Women of Valley View) (Kindle Edition) I received this book from www.bookfun.org in exchange for my honest opinion. Sharon has hit the mark again! I couldn't put it down! She pulls us into the lives of each character. Their struggles may be different yet the same to our own as we have lived life. It causes us to seek to improve our relationship with our Heavenly Father and also reinforces that we never walk alone nor fall too far to be picked back up by His Hands. It also humbles us to realize that we can never truly empathize with others unless we have walked in their shoes and our own trials do just that! I love that it is true to life and filled with scripture to encourage us. I am so looking forward to the next one!










5.0 out of 5 stars I appreciated how this book shows us that even when we can't see, God does., April 22, 2013
By 
1emmons -Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Terri (Women of Valley View) (Kindle Edition)
I am not much of a reader and I have never done a book review before so here goes nothing. A book really has to grab my attention first off to keep me engaged. Terri accomplished this without question! I love Terri and how "real" she is. You can really feel her inner struggle and her desire to follow God's will. However, she is human, and as we all do at times, her idea of the way things should go and idea of what she thought she needed, conflicted with what God had in mind. After some pretty harsh reality checks, a few ugly pity parties and a couple of scheming teenagers, Terri see's that what God had for her was way better than what she ever could have imagined. I felt the story flowed well and did a great job of making each character personal. I really felt that I knew these people. I was on edge and feared for Sean and Ella's marriage, when Steve got tough with Sean. I loved that this book showed that although God is a loving God, there are sometimes he uses tough love to get his point across. The love Steve shows Sean by being straight with him was hard and almost cost him his relationship with Terri. Regardless he followed God's leading and his obedience was rewarded. Not only does he get the girl, he gets to be part of the miracle that helps to bring a broken, young, on the run from God's call on his life, Sean, back to Christ. As a result we witness the healing of a broken family. I appreciated how this book shows us that even when we can't see, God does.


5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner!!!, April 21, 2013
By 
Mary Manners, author -This review is from: Terri (Women of Valley View) (Kindle Edition) A resounding 5 Stars!!!

Sharon Srock has done it again with this uplifting story of redemption and Hope. The characters are full of depth and oh-so-real. The manner in which the lives of Terri and Steve are interwoven with younger couple Ellie and Sean is masterfully done. I didn't think that I would be able to like Sean at the outset of the story, but Ms. Srock added such a touch of vulnerability that I found myself cheering for him.

The secondary characters add an appealing and adorable layer to this tale. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet story of love and second chances, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Terri (Women of Valley View) (Kindle Edition)
This was a very enjoyable book. The author did a good job with the interactions between characters. This is not the first book in this series, but it was very easy to read this book without having read the one before it. The author covers the sensitive issue of the foster care system well, highlighting a positive experience in this book while acknowledging some past hurtful experience with the system by one of the characters. The characters were well written and their growing relationship was very believable. I really enjoyed the ending to the story. It was not abrupt. It left me feeling like all the ends of the different situations in the story had been nicely tied up.

NOT A BAD ONE IN THE BUNCH!!

This weeks blog tour stops:

MONDAY:

http://marjilaine.com/     An interview with Steve and a book giveaway

http://www.novelrocket.com/     Interview


TUESDAY:

http://lindaglaz.blogspot.com/    Get to know the quirky side of me, and enter to win a copy of the book.

WEDNESDAY:

http://5020genesis.wordpress.com/author/mafinnegan/     Interview/testimony





***While you're here, Please take a few minutes to visit the tabs at the top of the page. Terri has an interview with Regina JenningsRegina is here to talk about her novel, LOVE IN THE BALANCE.  Be sure to answer the question at the end of the interview. Regina will be doing a giveaway of this book at the end of the week. Karla welcomes Donna Snow to her page for a sneak peak at her upcoming release. Callie has a special devotion prepared for us by Cheri SawlwellPam has a recipe for Snickers Caramel Apple Salad.*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment